Saturday, November 25, 2017

Iron Bowl tweeting

Let's get Iron Bowl tweeting for Doug going today.

If you do tweeting, tell me what message you are tweeting, and I will post your message here.

You can also post comments below to tell what you are doing.

To talk with other Doug Jones tweeters, join the Google group that has been created.





Over the past year and a half, I have had good experience with individually directed tweet that contain a link and the link getting clicked on. Perhaps an individual tweet shows personal attention that gets responded to by clicking on the link.

You can experiment for yourself by creating a webpage to link to and that has a page view counter, proceed to send individual tweets, and see what your page view counter shows. If you want to use one of my blog entries to link to, and you tell me that you are sending individual tweets, I can report to you the page viewing that I see on my blog page view counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment